Source: WCVB Channel 5 Boston/YouTube
The fire is currently being investigated by Holliston Fire and Police and State Police assigned to the Office of the State Fire Marshal. No firefighters were injured.
“One of occupants went in to get dogs and try to save them,” Holliston Deputy Fire Chief Mark Dellicker said. “First crew went in to second floor and found her and got her out.”
- Woman Rescues Dog Under Sea Foam in Australia
- Bridge Inspector Rescues Dog Hanging 120 Feet Above River
- Homeless Man Risks Life to Rescue Animals During Shelter Fire
- Firefighters Rescue Dog Trapped Under a Bus
- Brave Board Rider Saves Dog from Drowning after a Kayak Overturned in Rough Waters
- Dog Trapped at the Bottom of a Sinkhole Gets Rescued
- Lost Dog Rescued by Family in the Middle of Lake Michigan!
- North Dakota Pup Rescued from Ice Cold River by Firefighters
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!