Claire Bass, of Humane Society International/UK, said, “Would-be ethical shoppers can’t shop online with confidence and avoid inadvertently buying real fur. The ‘fake faux fur’ scandal continues, meaning would-be ethical shoppers can’t shop online with confidence and avoid inadvertently buying real fur. It’s extremely disappointing that several well-known retailers still haven’t cleaned up their act, clearly a greater deterrent is needed to stop them mis-selling cruel fur.”
The items came from eBay, Amazon, Romwe, Shein, Boho Style, Just Your Outfit, and Danielli.
Source: Sky News/YouTube
Sign this petition to ban fur farming in the European Union!
- States Introduce Fur Ban Legislation to Fight COVID-19 and Animal Cruelty
- 10 Adorable Minks That Will Convince You to Go Fur-Free!
- Shocking New Footage of Animals Suffering on a Polish Fur Farm
- Here are the Innocent Faces of the Cruel Fur Industry
- Mink on Wisconsin Fur Farm Test Positive for COVID-19
- Victory! World’s Largest Fur Auction House to Close
- Dutch Mink Fur Farms to Close by March 2021!
- Disturbing Footage Described as “Scene From Hell” of Animals Suffering at a Fox Fur Farm
- New Undercover Investigation Shows How Baby Foxes Are Raised For Their Fur (VIDEO)
- Mink Rescued From Fur Farm Experiences Water for the First Time (VIDEO)
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!