For most people, pets are part of their family. We want the best for them and we want them to live out their happiest lives. Many people were outraged when a veterinarian in Oklahoma was discovered to allegedly be a serial animal abuser. Authorities were shocked to find more than 200 animals in such awful conditions that they needed medical attention. New court documents reveal that among the abused animals seized included two horses (each of which was missing an eye), emus, ostriches, tortoises, and dogs.
Source: KFOR Oklahoma’s News 4/Youtube
The Oklahoma Veterinary Board says he still has his license, however, he’s facing 10 years of probation. Only competent professionals who care about animals and try to treat animals as humanely as possible should be veterinarians. Sign this petition to tell the Oklahoma Veterinary Board to immediately revoke this notorious veterinarian’s license.
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Demand Rozie’s Zoo Be Shut Down Before More of her Babies Die
- Demand action against climate change
- Ban this Cancer-Causing Bread Ingredient
- Invest in the Ethical Training of COVID-Sniffing Dogs
- Stop Drilling in Scott Reef, Australia
- Demand that Canada end gruesome seal hunt
- Urge the Indian Government to punish animal cruelty
- Demand an end to abusive Horse “blood farms” in Iceland
- Rescue an abused and captive lion who had his teeth ripped out
- Stand up for the human rights of women in Turkey
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on iTunes — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!