Lake community residents believe that their pets are being targeted as yet another dog was raced to the vet after consuming poisonous seeds. The seeds were found in a meatball that had been thrown into the owner’s backyard. It was found after their dog started having fits and seizures.
Though the Las Vegas police have been investigating these cases, they have little to nothing to work with as there is no evidence to point to a possible culprit.
- Shelter Dogs Poisoned in Cruel Attack
- Justice For Kaos, the Hero Earthquake Rescue Dog Who Was Callously Poisoned in His Yard
- 2 Dogs Mysteriously Die After Eating Meat Laced with Poison
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily. Subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!