Hope Bohanec has been active in animal protection and environmental activism for over 20 years. She recently served as the Grassroots Campaigns Director for the international animal protection organization, In Defense of Animals.
Hope also founded Compassionate Living Outreach, a volunteer organization committed to alleviating human-induced animal suffering, and served as the Sonoma County Coordinator for Proposition 2.
A nationally recognized leader and speaker in the animal protection movement, Hope is a well known presenter throughout the Bay Area and across the U.S. She is also a prolific and influential writer, blogging regularly for IDA as well as One Green Planet!
Her articles touch on a range of important subjects related to animal rights and animal protection. From Ag-Gag Laws to Vegan Q & A, Hope backs her work with a combination of compelling research and extensive experience. Check out all the articles she has published on One Green Planet!
- Federal Bill Would Add Protections for Egg-Laying Hens
- Ag-Gag Laws: Pulling the Curtain on the Cruelty of Animal Farming
- Top Ten Common Vegan Questions (and Answers!)
- We Must Stop Eating Our Oceans
- Vegan Pizza Takes Over the World!
- The Vegan Diet: Backed by Science
- Sci-Fi Sausage: In Vitro Meat Coming Soon to a Menu Near You
- Sustainable Animal Products: An Oxymoron
- Eco-Eating: Going Green Begins With What’s On Your Plate