Dr. Will Tuttle is a highly-acclaimed educator, author, pianist, and composer who presents over 150 lectures, workshops, and concerts throughout North America and Europe each year.
Author of the best-selling The World Peace Diet, he is also a recipient of the Peace Abbey’s Courage of Conscience Award, and is the co-founder of Circle of Compassion ministry. A vegan since 1980, Dr. Tuttle is a Dharma Master in the Zen tradition, and has created eight CD albums of uplifting original piano music.
Dr. Tuttle has published a number of wonderful articles on One Green Planet covering a range of thought-provoking topics. All of his articles are well worth a read!
- Veganpalooza: The Joy of Building a New Road Together
- The Positive Revolution: How Changing the Way We Eat Can Change the World
- For Our Children’s Sake: Why We Urgently Need To Change The Way We Eat
- Tax Time and Time to Re-Imagine Our Broken Food System
- You Are What You Practice: Choose Wisely
- Your Secret Hideaway is Calling: The Importance of Connecting with Nature
- What Did American Indians Eat, Actually?
- Celebrating This Beautiful Earth
- The Five Universal Taboos and Animal Use
- A Poignant Riddle: Are Cows Herbivores or Omnivores?