Christmas Eve is finally upon us! Just a few more hours and we can ring in Christmas 2013 with some grand holiday cheer!
But are YOU ready for it?
- Fully decorated your Christmas tree?
- Bought (or made) presents and wrapped them all?
- Written up (and mailed) the final holiday cards?
- Considered making a year-end gift to nonprofits? (If not — then be sure to check out these amazing sanctuaries here, here, here, and here, and this list of awesome greyhound rescue groups!)
- Made a batch of veg cookies for Santa and placed a glass of plant-based milk next to them?
- Prepped the annual Christmas dinner (stocked full of veg-friendly goodies)?
Answered yes to all? Great job!
Still got some no’s? Not to worry! It’ll all work out! And even if it doesn’t, it’s the holidays and it’s time to celebrate no matter what.
We know the following 10 animals are totally ready to celebrate, so join the holiday fun and check out their Christmas excitement below!
1. “A cookie for you, dear guardian, because you’re so wonderful…oh, and I peed on the carpet again…Merry Christmas!”
2. “MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE! Oh, yeah…sharing is caring! Nut for you?”
3. “There, there, Mr. Snowman. Sometimes we all get a little melt-y.”
4. “NO OPPOSABLE THUMBS. CAN.NOT.OPEN! MEOWWWHHYY?!”
5. “I help da big man Up North. A true.”
6. “Preeety Christmas lights…pretty, pretty colors…”
7. “Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle…woah, woah, man! It’s our time to shine!”
8. “I iz all tied up in the Cat-mas lightz. I iz beautiful, no?”
9. “We didn’t knock the tree down! ‘Swears!”
10. “Waiting for Santie Clauzzzzzzzz…..”
11. Holy catnip! It’s SANTA!!!!!
12. “Santa? That you?”
13. Santa? SANTA? WHERE WHERE WHERE?!
14. “Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas to all and to all…
15. “Wait, wait! Don’t forget about me! I can celebrate Christmas, too! See?! Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!”