Laying down in the pasture to see who approaches me first👀 #farmlife #pasturepuppy
@knucklebumpfarms is a “small hobby farm in South Florida full of animals who absolutely despise education, and have a thirst for mayhem.” When the farm posted this adorable video on TikTok, it blew up.
This worker decided to lie down in the pasture to see which animal would approach her first. Not to her surprise, an adorable little pig came over making lots of noise and going to snuggle with her laying down.
“How did I know,” the worker kept saying as the pig snuggled up.
Not too long after, another pig came to get their share of snuggles too.
“I love how the oinks progressively get more and more excited,” one user commented.
“first piggie: human are u ok ? second piggie: are we cuddling over there ??,” another said.
Aren’t farm animals just the cutest?? Check out @knucklebumpfarms for more adorable content.Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content.Click here to Support Us
- Adorable Rescued Farm Animals Go For a Joy Run [Video]
- Things to Consider Before Adopting a Farm Animal
- Petition: Hold Costco Accountable For Mistreating Farm Animals
- Over 20 Million Farm Animals Die on Their Way to the Slaughterhouse in the United States Every Year
- California Businesses Sue to Stop Farm Animal Welfare Law
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!