Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
This is an incredible story of rescue and fate! When @unapologeticallyhealing saw a video on Instagram about how a shelter was overcrowded, she decided to go look with no intentions of adopting. She didn’t want to adopt since she was living in an apartment, but after she met one-year-old Precious, everything changed.
They went back the next morning to spend time with her and see how she worked with the family. It’s fair to say that Precious fell just in love with the family, and they did with her. When they left that day, the woman’s daughter started to cry. They signed the paperwork and went home to get the house ready for her. The next day after Precious’ surgery for being spayed, they brought her home.
Shes only 1 years old. So This is only the beginning. #adoptapet #adoptionday #dogmom #pitbull #fawnsoftiktok #rescuedog #vegas #lasvegas #savealife #saveadog #doglover #adoptionjourney #shelterdog #adoptadog #doglover #rednosepitbul #rednosepitbull #puppydogeyes #pitbulllove #doggylover #puppydog #bigdog #adoptionstory #rescuedogsoftiktok #familydog #dogparents #doggo #shelter #animalrescue
When she got home, it was obvious how happy she was to finally be a part of a family and how much she liked her forever home. Here is Precious on one of her daily morning walks!
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Woman Who Asked for the ‘Oldest, Hardest to Adopt Dog’ is Restoring Our Faith in Humanity
- Busch is Giving Free Beer to People Who Foster or Adopt Dogs During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Awesome NFL Player Walks Into Shelter and Requests to Adopt Dog That No One Else Wants
- Minutes After This Woman Adopted a Dog, The Unimaginable Happened
- Shelter Pup Spent 2 Months Watching People Adopt Other Dogs, Then This Happened [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!