In this hilarious 1 minute clip caught by TikTok user @daniellesanford67, a young girl walks slowly on a treadmill. Her black and white cat stands behind her, watching, and the girl talks to the cat about it and says that he should try it. The cat walks around to the top of the treadmill and starts to put his paw on the moving platform.
The cat finally works up the courage and gets on the treadmill, and rides it back down to the ground. The girl gives him a big hug, and then they both walk on the treadmill together.
This is such a hilarious and precious moment caught between the girl and her cat. What an amazing friendship!
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Cat Goes Viral For Hanging Out with Bag of Chips on His Head
- This Rescue Fosters Special Needs Cats and Dogs Until They Find Forever Homes
- Shelter’s Oldest Cat, the Sweet Nine-Year-Old Lovebug is Finally Adopted!
- 200 Volunteers Rescued Nearly 850 Cats on their Way to Slaughterhouse [Video]
- Cattle Laundering is Destroying the Amazon Rainforest
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!