@sunny.d.ani‘s cat had been missing for two whole years when she finally was reunited with him. He was eight months old the last time that she saw him, so he was much older, but to her surprise, he remembered her. After a second, he started to rub on her and seemed so happy to finally see his human again.
Sweet Baby Blue was now home and back with his human and enjoying life. “my baby blue is living his best life 💙,” she captioned her TikTok video.
Reply to @melodymarieerskine my baby blue is living his best life 💙
Reply to @lilkay._.garrett my lil egg
We are so happy that Blue was reunited with his human and glad that they got this opportunity!
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Emotional Reunion! Cleo the Cat Reunited With Her Human After 6 Years!
- Cat Missing For Thirteen Years Reunites With Owner! [Video]
- Cat Who Was Missing for 10 Years Finally Reunited with Owners
- ‘He is Our Christmas Miracle’ Says Family Reunited with their Senior Black Cat After 7 Years
- Cat Left in Shelter Gets Reunited With an Unlikely Friend After Years Apart!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!