Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Every morning, after gulping down his breakfast, Fronky’s excitement knows no bounds as he bolts outside, eager to meet his beloved friend. His mom, Eileen, affirms that Shaun’s visits are undoubtedly the highlight of Fronky’s day. This unique bond, which makes every morning special for Fronky, also helps Shaun kickstart her day on a cheerful note.
However, if Shaun takes a tad too long preparing the mail, Fronky, impatient and brimming with excitement, stands on the fence, waiting for her arrival. Although Fronky’s massive size can seem a bit intimidating to those who don’t know him, Shaun has always cherished their special bond.
This heartwarming friendship commenced when Fronky was a mere pup of 7 weeks. It was love at first sight, as Fronky and Shaun instantly connected. Ever since, their daily meetings have become a cherished routine, filling their days with joy and companionship.
- NYC Groomer Faces Charges in Dog’s Tragic Death
- Dog’s Reaction After Trying a Strawberry Goes Viral
- Poor Dog Found Underneath a Truck Had Never Experienced Kindness Until Now [Video]
- Sneaky Dog Caught on Camera Stealing Treats From Kitchen Counter
- Five Bernese Collies Dogs Seeking Home After Heartwarming Rescue
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!