The TikTok, posted by @sweatandtell shows the couple dancing their first dance at their wedding. Their dog is standing right next to them and looking up. The dog looks up at them and then turns around for a butt scratch.
“Booty scratch stole the whole show,” the TikTok caption read.
The pup demanding a booty scratch has cracked the internet up
“I won’t allow kids at my wedding but there will def be dogs,” one user commented.
Check out these 10 Adorable Videos of Dog Weddings and Dogs in Weddings!
- Bride and Groom’s Nine Dogs Attend Wedding and One of Them Was Best Man!
- Vegan Animal-Loving Couple Takes Wedding Photoshoot With Favorite Rescue Sheep
- Wedding Tragically and Neglectfully Ends in Hundreds of Butterflies Suffocated and Dead
- Woman Applauded After Calling Off Wedding When Fiancé Cancelled Vegan Food Options Behind Her Back
- This Couple Designed Their Wedding Cake to Look Like Their Dog Took A Bite Out Of It
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!