Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
While dogs and cats are often portrayed as enemies, they can often become the best of friends. One adorable TikTok video shows off the bond between a dog and a trio of kittens. In the video, the kittens can be seen chasing the much larger dog around a field at their home.
Captioned “Stetson loves the baby kittens”, the video has melted hearts on the popular video-sharing platform. Stetson, a poodle and Saint Bernard mix, looks excited to be playing with his young feline friends. The gentle giant happily allows the three black and white kittens to pursue him around a field.
Praise quickly poured in for the video, which one comment dubbed the “cutest thing ever”. Currently, it has received over 296,000 likes. Many viewers described the adorable animals’ antics as giving them a much-needed mood boost.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to adopt instead of shop. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Dog and Cat Decide to Co-Raise Kittens Together
- Emotional Reunion Between Dog and Two Kittens Goes Viral on TikTok
- Abandoned Dog Found Caring for Two Kittens Like Her Own Puppies
- Viral Video of Dog and Cat “Negotiating” Bed Space Wows Internet
- Sweet Video Shows Amazing Friendship Between Golden Retriever and Bengal Kittens
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!