Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Two goats in Texas recently walked into a Target and even spent a few minutes wandering the aisles before the Harris County Sheriff arrived.
Source: KHOU 11/Youtube
Although it sounds like the beginning of a hilarious joke, two goats actually did walk into a Target in Harris County, Texas. Two goats and a Great Dane were seen walking down the road close to the Target near Cypress Wood and I-45, Mark Herman, constable with Harris County Precinct 4, told Fox News Digital. Witnesses said that the dog did not enter the Target with the goats.
Constable Herman and his team arrived on the scene and, after 15 minutes, were able to get the goats out of the store through the exterior automatic doors. A citizen and an employee helped corral the animals out of the store as well. The goats reportedly did not put up a fight.
“Believe it or not, these goats were well groomed,” Constable Herman said.
“It was very clear to us they were someone’s pets … We feel like they belonged to somebody.”
The goats were then taken to the livestock unit’s facility and placed in the goat pen, where they will stay for 18 days. They are working to figure out where the goats came from.
- Watching Rescued Goats Snack on Old Christmas Trees Is Just What You Need Right Now [Video]
- Two Baby Goats Rescued From Sewage Drain
- Sheep Parties, Goats Climbing Rocks, and Adorable Animals in Wheelchairs at Edgar’s Mission [Video]
- Watch These Two Adorable One-Day-Old Goats Run Around and Play [Video]
- Trash Bags With Decapitated Goats and Chickens Found in Long Island
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!