The TikTok shows the 13-year-old golden cocker spaniel cuddling with his human in the car one last time. He rests his head on her shoulder and snuggles into her.
The video is captioned “Update: Officially RIP Bowie bb.”
In an earlier TikTok, the woman explained that the dog was in level six heart failure and was very close to the end of his life.
Other users were moved by the video and could relate to the pain that the woman was feeling.
“I just lost my little man. He was everything to me but he was in so much pain. He didn’t wanna eat, or take his pills, he couldn’t do the things,” Kristin said.
“AW. He’s tired and knows. The kindest act of love we can offer,” Schweetk said.
Losing a pet is never easy. Eventually, the negative emotions you are experiencing will fade only to be replaced by positive feelings. You will think about the happy times you shared with your pet and how they made your life so much better because they were in it. From time to time, you will experience heartache, especially when something reminds you of the pet you have lost. It’s natural, that’s a part of what love is.
- 7 Ways to Say Goodbye and Honor the Memory of Your Departed Pet
- Last Week I Lost My Best Friend: Dan Levy Shares News of Beloved Pet’s Death
- 8 Podcasts for Pet Owners
- This Family Went Above and Beyond to Help a Terminally Ill Man Say Goodbye to Their Beloved Dog
- How to Cope With the Loss of a Pet
- Tiny Pups Bring Happiness Back to Man Who Lost His Beloved Dog
- Kaley Cuoco on Her Dog Passing Away: She is Resting at Peace with Every Day’s Sunset to Warm Her
- James Marsden Pays Tribute to His Dog: We Will Meet Again
- ‘Our Connection Was Purely Divine’ Says Miley Cyrus Mourning the Death of Her Pit Bull
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!