Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
An emotional video has brought the internet to tears showing a family’s reaction when their long-lost dog returned home after going missing. The sweet moment was caught on camera and now has over 660,000 views on TikTok.
The TikTok posted by @morganjonesmessina shows her parents realizing that their long-lost dog, Sadie, had returned home. The family was screaming with joy. @Morganjonesmessinae explained in the comments that her mother owns a farm with over 60 animals and loves them all the same. The video moved users to tears.
“I love people who love their dogs as much as any other family member. So happy for you! 🥰,” one user commented.
Another commented, “bawling in my coffee!! been there and know the emotions all too well. so happy she made it home!!!!”
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- This Dog Lost Her Cat BFF, But These Foster Kittens Are Putting Her Heart Back Together!
- A Dog Lost in Florida Over Ten Years Ago was Found in Pittsburgh!
- Rescued Dog Lost Her Cat BFF, So Now She Helps Foster Kittens! (PHOTOS)
- Mama Dog Who Lost Litter Adopts Orphaned Puppies [Video]
- Homeless Paralyzed Dog Lost Her Wheelchair to Cruel Humans But Ended Up Gaining a Home
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!