Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A Reddit user recently posted a poem that was written by ChatGPT on the forum r/vegan that they thought was worth sharing, and it’s pretty impressive!
The Reddit user used ChatGPT, which is an AI chatbot developed by OpenAI. The product allows people to type questions and receive answers on a wide range of topics.
“It is an example of generative AI, which is trained on huge amounts of data, and can generate text-based responses or even images,” CNBC reported.
User Camdoow posted the poem from the ChatGPT, which outlined why veganism is a great way to live and show compassion to all living things.
“In a world of cruelty and pain, where suffering seems to rein, a glimmer of hope shines bright, for those who choose to see the light,” the AI started the poem with.
“The animals we once saw as food, now become our friends, so good,” the AI continues.
Some users thought that the AI’s rhyming was both impressive and funny.
“I love that it rhymes food with good. Classic AI 😂,’ a Reddit user commented.
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental well-being, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Unfortunately, dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, and prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend purchasing one of our many plant-based cookbooks or downloading the Food Monster App which has thousands of delicious recipes making it the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals, and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
- Teacher Posts on Reddit About Student Vocally Denying Science
- Reddit User Asks an AI Software Why Humans Should Stop Killing Animals. Here’s What the AI Said
- Reddit User Asks AI to Create Plant-Based Recipe and the Results are Impressive
- Father Asks Reddit if He is Wrong For Prioritizing His Son’s Dog Over Wife’s Pregnancy
- Mom-to-Be Asks Reddit What is a ‘Vegan Name’
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!