A petition has been created to ban Katie Price from owning animals after a dog in her care tragically died. The dog was reportedly run over after jumping through an open gate and running onto a busy road. The pup is now the sixth known animal in Price’s care to pass away.
The deaths of animals in her care first began in 2017 and included a horse, a chameleon, and dogs. Petitions are calling for the RSPCA and PETA to stop Katie from owning pets. In 2017, one of her horses died after being struck by a car. A year later, a delivery driver hit her Alsatian dog named Queenie. Later, a chameleon called Marvin died of a “broken heart” around the same time as some of her kids went to stay with her ex-husband.
In 2020, a second Alsatian named Sparkle was hit by a car as well, and just months later, a French Bulldog suffocated. A caretaker for Price’s oldest son reportedly sat on the dog and trapped him without knowing.
Earlier this month, Price lost her pet chihuahua Captain while staying in millionaires’ playground Sandbanks in Dorset. She finally got a call that Captain had been found, but then last week, another dog in her care died after she was knocked over on a body road in West Sussex.
There seems to be a pattern, and anyone can see that Price is possibly not the best person to be taking care of animals, given this heartbreaking record.
Sign this petition to demand that the RSPCA prosecute Katie Price for animal neglect!
- Woman Spends $25,000 to Clone Her Deceased Pet Cat
- Councilman and Wife Accused of Animal Neglect Required to Take Animal Cruelty Prevention Class
- 58 Cows Found Dead During a Farm Visit in ‘the Worst Case of Animal Neglect’ Ever Seen
- Puppy Who Has Literally Turned Red From a Treatable Condition Highlights the Realities of Animal Neglect
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!