Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
At least 325 dogs were found and seized from a property in Nevada due to horrible living conditions, abuse, and neglect. The couple involved has been charged with felony animal abuse and neglect. According to local officials, the animals were described as fighting “literally life or death to eat.” Many of the dogs were fighting and attacking each other because of a lack of food or water. Some had abscesses and infections, and some were even missing legs.
Source: 8 News NOW Las Vegas/YouTube
Over 20 of the dogs have had to be euthanized because they were in such poor condition and could not be saved. There were many grave sites on the property as well. It is unclear how they had so many animals and were able to abuse them for so long, but these people should not be allowed to have animals ever again.
Sign this petition to tell Nye County District Attorney to charge the abusers and make sure they can’t own any animals again!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Tell Romania to End Chinchilla Fur Farming
- Ban Man From Having Animals After He Dragged a Dog Behind a Car
- Amazon Suspended Workers Who Went Home Because of Warehouse Fire
- Find Person Who is Cutting Down Over 750 Trees in Oregon For No Reason
- Hold Couple Responsible Who Dyed Waterfall Blue for Gender Reveal Party
- Demand the Department of Justice Overturn Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” Law
- Demand Animal Abusing Dr. Oz’s End Senate Campaign
- Tell Biden to Investigate Iran for Crimes Against Women
- Tell Florida Hotels to Allow Hurricane Victims to Bring Their Pets to Stay
- Demand Iran Drop the Death Penalty and Free LGBTQ+ Activists
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!