A horse trainer was arrested after authorities received tips that there was terrifying abuse happening at the farm. A woman allegedly deprived the animals of food and water and beat them. The owner of the farm that the trainer worked at repeatedly dismissed and made excuses for her behavior despite the clear knowledge that she was torturing and abusing the animals.
Source: FOX 61/Youtube
The warrant alleges that the woman was harsh, and one person even complained that when she did not like a horse’s behavior, she “took his head and slammed it into the wall.” When asked about the abuse, the owner of the farm replied, “you needed to have a specific training philosophy to understand the training methods used by her,” per the warrant.
Local police charged the woman with 20 counts of animal cruelty. It is almost impossible that the White Birch Farm did not know about the abuse that was happening to their animals. Now that the woman has been arrested, White Birch Farm must be held accountable.
Sign this petition to demand that an Animal Control Unit investigate and shut down White Birch Farm and rehome the animals!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Demand Investigation into Cruel Abusive Goat Farm
- Investigate White Birch Farm for Animal Abuse
- Tell France to Include Golf Courses in Water Restriction Rules
- Kids Shouldn’t Need Bulletproof Backpacks! Tell Senate to Ban Assault Weapons
- Decriminalize Same-Sex Marriages in Singapore
- Demand Florida Restore Healthcare for Trans People!
- Tell the US to Follow Scotland and Make Period Products Free!
- Demand Raise in Taxes for the World’s Billionaires
- Charge Jake Paul For Driving Through Protected Beaches for Endangered Turtle Nesting!
- Demand Disney Take Responsibility for Massacre of Lemmings and Set the Record Straight!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!