Source: WDRB News – Official/YouTube
Authorities in Kentucky found 21 dead dogs and 14 severely neglected dogs in and around the house of a dog breeder and boarder. The surviving dogs looked to be on the verge of death, a couple of dead dogs were wrapped in plastic and decomposing in her car, the dogs were likely abused, and there was no water and barely any food for the dogs to consume. On top of this, this woman was charged with animal cruelty in December 2021, yet she was still apparently allowed to run her dog boarding business. Please sign this petition to demand authorities in Hardin County investigate why this was allowed!
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Petition: Tell Norfolk Southern to Follow Through in Cleaning Up Its Toxic Mess
- Petition: Urge Congress to Give Workers 12 Weeks of Paid Family Leave
- Petition: Tell Biden to Shut Down Toxic Oil Refinery in the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Petition: Tell Brazil’s President to Enshrine the Amazon Rainforest’s Right to Exist into Law
- Petition: Tell Major Film Studios to Pay Writers a Fair Wage
- Petition: Tell the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to Stop Killing Endangered Wolves
- Petition: Call on Legislators to Pass Bill That Would Help Prevent Future Pandemics
- Petition: Urge NYC to Institute a “Lights Out” Policy to Protect Birds from Crashing into Windows
- Petition: Tell Congress to Address the National Nursing Shortage
- Petition: Urge Hasbro to Commit to Having a Net Zero Environmental Impact
Speak Up Tee By Tiny Rescue: Animal Collection
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!