Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A Montana woman slaughtered a Siberian Husky that she said she thought was a wolf and bragged about it online. The woman is now under investigation after posting a series of photos on Facebook showing the Siberian Husky that she shot, skinned, and then posed with the poor animal’s carcass.
Source: KRTV NEWS/YouTube
The woman, Amber Rose, said that she thought the Siberian Husky was a baby wolf. She wrote on Facebook that it was a “great feeling” to text her “man” about the slaughter.
“So this morning I set out for a solo predator hunt for a fall black bear, however, I got the opportunity to take another predator wolf pup in 2022,” Rose wrote. “Was a great feeling to text my man and say I just smoked a wolf pup.”
She later claimed that she opened fire because she thought that the animal was a “hybrid,” and she feared for her life. She admitted that she made a “mistake” but said that if she was in the situation again, even knowing what she knows now, she would still shoot the dog.
Her shooting an innocent wolf would not have been any better, it is concerning how excited she was when she thought she killed a member of the next generation of threatened wolves.
To continue speaking up, sign these other petitions as well:
- Tell Romania to End Chinchilla Fur Farming
- Ban Man From Having Animals After He Dragged a Dog Behind a Car
- Amazon Suspended Workers Who Went Home Because of Warehouse Fire
- Find Person Who is Cutting Down Over 750 Trees in Oregon For No Reason
- Hold Couple Responsible Who Dyed Waterfall Blue for Gender Reveal Party
- Demand the Department of Justice Overturn Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” Law
- Demand Animal Abusing Dr. Oz’s End Senate Campaign
- Tell Biden to Investigate Iran for Crimes Against Women
- Tell Florida Hotels to Allow Hurricane Victims to Bring Their Pets to Stay
- Demand Iran Drop the Death Penalty and Free LGBTQ+ Activists
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!