Having to see a pet cross over the rainbow bridge is one of the hardest things that animal lovers go through in life. Recently, TikTok user @nikkivasconez, a pet psychic, shared what she calls ‘proof’ that deceased animals can still see their humans.
If you learn one thing from me, make it this 🙏🏻 #petpsychic #animalcommunicator #petlosssupport #catmommalife
Nikki Vasconez is a pet psychic who communicates with different animals. However, she wasn’t always a pet psychic. She began to research how to speak to animals back in September 2020 when she was working as a full-time property lawyer.
“I started out practicing on family and friends’ pets and some strangers’ animals for free,” the 33-year-old told South West News Service. “But as soon as I created social media accounts, I began to gain a steady following, and it wasn’t long before requests started pouring in.”
Vasconez was miserable in her job as a lawyer.
“I was working huge hours and was just unhappy but was too scared to change,” she said. “Until this came along.”
Vasconez quickly gathered a following on TikTok and gained 175,000 followers in months. By January 2022, she had to stop taking bookings because she was so inundated.
“The business just took off. I couldn’t believe it — I had to set up a waitlist which had a total of 4,000 people on it requesting me to speak with their animals,” she said.
Now, one of Vasconez’s TikToks is the story of how she realized that pets can still see their humans even after they pass. The story brought users to tears and sparked a lot of emotion in some of her followers.
“I believe this 💯!! We lost our beloved cat Bubba. The next morning my husband and I both felt him walking on the bed by our feet numerous times.” one user commented.
“I still feel, hear, and see my kitty. I miss him so much.” another said.
Vasconez now runs Nikki Vasconez Animal Communication and charges $350 for a one-hour session, and only does two readings per day to make sure that the readings are the best quality.
“Like this story, it makes us all feel better knowing our passed animals are still with us.” a user added.
Many people have worked with Vasconez and have given testimonials of her work.
Although she focuses mostly on cats and dogs, she has spoken to animals, including geckos, bearded dragons, horses, cows, pigs, birds, and donkeys. To follow her animal psychic journey, follow her on Instagram and TikTok.
Losing a pet is never easy. Eventually, the negative emotions you are experiencing will fade only to be replaced by positive feelings. You will think about the happy times you shared with your pet and how they made your life so much better because they were in it. From time to time, you will experience heartache, especially when something reminds you of the pet you have lost. It’s natural, that’s a part of what love is.
Check out these 7 Ways to Say Goodbye and Honor the Memory of Your Departed Pet! and How to Cope With the Loss of a Pet!
- Lawyer Quits Her Job to Become a Pet Psychic
- Animal Shelter Provides Housing For Pets of Owners Going Through Drug or Alcohol Treatment
- People Sleep Better With Pets in Their Bed, According to New Survey
- Organization Helps Pets Find New Family After Their Owners Pass Away
- TikTok Viral Video of Dog’s Last Snuggle Before Crossing the ‘Rainbow Bridge’
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!