Never a dull moment with these two!#TheRealPussinBoots #frolic #curbyourenthusiasm #findyourjoy #firsttimewalkingthedog❤️ #babywalksdog #puremagic #soberdad #preciousmoments #thelittlethings #funnyaf😂
This hilarious moment between a baby and a senior dog walking together for the first time will make your day!
@albertsbucketlist posted a TikTok of Albert, a small senior dog, and his daughter walking outside. Albert was on a leash, and his daughter was holding it until she saw something and accidentally dropped it. The next 50 seconds of the video consists of the girl trying to pick the leash back up, but Albert is walking just fast enough for her not to be able to catch him.
There are so many hilarious moments in this video when you think she will definitely be able to catch the leash, but Albert is just one step ahead of her. She waddles and waddles down the street, trying to catch him but with no luck.
The sweet video has already racked up over 10 million views and nearly 2 million likes.
“The slowest, most adorable chase on record. 🥰” one user commented.
“I could watch this for hours,” another said.
Didn’t get enough of this never-ending chase? Check out this part 2 that’s just as adorable!
Check out these dogs’ hilarious reactions to a man singing!
- German Shepherd Goes Viral for Hilarious Hop While Playing Tug of War
- Hilarious TikTok of Cat Jumping and Hiding in Christmas Tree Goes Viral
- Hilarious Bird Named Grumpy Turns 50 [Video]
- Owners Put Up Hilarious Sign Warning Passers Not to Fall for Their Dog Faking Her Own Death For Treats
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!