Tuesday morning shenanigans 🎄😅#GenshinImpact32#christmascat#tuesday#tuesdayvibes#christmastree#petsoftiktok#christmascountdown2022#catinatree#cat#cats#christmascats#catlover#christmastiktok#christmaspets
The cat named Vhee gave the internet a laugh after a clip posted by @alexandra_and_vhee went viral of her standing beside a Christmas tree before jumping inside. The video has racked up over 1.3 million views and hundreds of hilarious comments.
The video shows the cat contemplating jumping on the tree before finally doing it. The next clip shows the cat inside the tree peering out at her human from behind the leaves. The audio says accompanying the hilarious clip says, “what are you going to do about it.”
“the eyes 👀 just peaking through 😂” one user commented.
Another said, “I had a cat who used to take a flying leap off the kitchen counter and bodyslam into the Christmas tree like she was a WWE star.”
“Not me looking where it jumped in looking for eyes until I looked HIGHER and seen the whole face 😂😂😂❤️❤️” another user commented,
Cats truly have a mind and motives of their own, and we are so glad that this hilarious moment was caught on camera.
Check out these 8 Times Cats Were More Excited About Christmas Trees Than You! While you’re at it, also read why Experts Warn Pet Owners Not to Follow the Social Media Trend of Scaring Cats Away From Christmas Trees!
- Experts Warn Pet Owners Not to Follow the Social Media Trend of Scaring Cats Away From Christmas Trees
- 8 Times Cats Were More Excited About Christmas Trees Than You
- Oskar the Blind Cat ‘Helps’ Decorate the Christmas Tree (VIDEO)
- Watch This Cat Reunite With His Human After Two Years
- Meet Grumpy Cat’s Successor: Upsetty Betty
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!