A hilarious TikTok of a bull terrier playing hide and seek with his human has now been viewed nearly 21 million times.
Hide and seek #bullterrier #bullterrierlover #dogprank
The clip posted by @tankthebullterrior shows Tank’s human Issac Watson standing behind a door and then calling Tank. Tank rushes in and searches for him then goes back out to look for him elsewhere. He searches out in the hallway and you can see his confused look. Finally, after checking around the house a few times, he finds his human.
TikTok users thought the video was hilarious and many said their dogs liked to play hide and seek too.
“My bull terrier loves playing hide and seek! Lol he gets so excited when he finds me!! I love this,” one user said
One comment received over 123,000 likes and reads,
“Cause I know I smell him right here”😂,” another said
“That’s his “I can smell you but I haven’t got eyes on you” face,” said another comment.
Having a dog is a big responsibility and should be treated as such. Like all animals, they need mental and physical stimulation, and one of the best ways to give them those things is by playing games with them. Check out these 8 games you can play with your dog that will tire them out, keep them sharp, and will be fun for the both of you!
- 8 Enriching and Fun Games to Play with Your Dog
- 12 Things Dogs Don’t Like That You Are Probably Doing!
- Rescued Wolf Pup and Border Collie Pup Play The Cutest Tug of War Game (VIDEO)
- 11 Easy Ways to Get Active With Your Dog
- How to Teach Your Dog What to Chew and What Not to Chew
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!