An adorable golden retriever puppy has gone viral on TikTok after trying to jump and “choke slam” a much bigger rottweiler.
#funny pup #andGO #wwe #rottweiler #puppy #missionimpossible #superdog
The short clip of the puppy’s surprise attack has been viewed over 8.7 million times and has the internet in hysterics.
In the video posted by @lucianoperez012, a pup named Ruby is up on a bed, which she uses to launch herself onto the 4-year-old Rottweiler named Lily. The people behind the camera are laughing uncontrollably at the adorable pup and her hilarious surprise attack.
It’s clear that Ruby loves sneaking up on Lily, even if she’s not too good at the surprise element yet. In another video, Ruby tries to sneak up on her again, but Lily sees her coming.
TikTok users loved the video, commenting that it was better than WWE.
“WATCH OUT WATCH OUT WATCH OUT,” one user commented.
“This needs the John Cena sound,” another wrote.
To see more adorable Ruby and Lily content, check out @lucianoperez012 on TikTok.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Funny Cat Vs. Dog Battles (VIDEOS)
- Can’t Go Outside? Fun Ways to Exercise Your Dog Indoors
- Silly Dogs Attempting to Communicate in Funny Ways (VIDEO)
- Funny Escaping Dogs (VIDEO)
- 8 Enriching and Fun Games to Play with Your Dog
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!