A hilarious clip of a German shepherd hopping while playing tug of war with other dogs has gone viral on TikTok.
The clip, posted by @thecrazydoggirl shows three dogs in orange vests. A German shepherd is facing off with two golden retrievers to get a stick. The three all have a hold of the stick, and Laura, the German shepherd, does something hilarious to try to get it.
The viral TikTok shows Laura jumping up and own and shaking her dog booty and the internet thinks that it is hilarious.
“I’m DYING at her little bum shaking hahahahahhaha,” @thecrazydoggirl captioned the post.
“Shows how smart, knew she was out matched in pulling power and had to try a different technique 😂,” one user commented on the video.
The video has racked up over 8.8 million views and thousands of comments. The slow-motion clips of Laura jumping really sent the internet into hysterics.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Hilarious Dog Plays ‘Hot Lava’ Like a Little Kid (VIDEO)
- Hilarious Dogs Sleeping in Weird Positions (VIDEO)
- Owners Put Up Hilarious Sign Warning Passers Not to Fall for Their Dog Faking Her Own Death For Treats
- Pet Parent Swaps Dog Treats for Broccoli the Dog’s Reaction is Hilarious! (VIDEO)
- Adorable Dog in a Field Keeps an Eye on His Humans in the Most Hilarious Way (VIDEO)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!