Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Kittens are no longer staying in the play pen
Ready for some adorable content? These eight tiny kittens walked up the stairs to surprise their cat and human mother in the morning and they are so cute!
@pearlsragdolls posted a clip of an adult cat meowing at a bedroom door. The woman opens the door and there are eight tiny white kittens waiting outside the door to start the day. Who wouldn’t want to be woken up like this? The video racked up over 7 million views and thousands of comments from users gushing over the group.
“THEY ARE SOO CUTE makin me wanna adopt 8 kittens on a whim raise em to assemble like da avengers,” one user commented.
“How come when I open the door there aren’t kittens on the other side? Seems unfair,” another said.
Look at this adorable clip of all the kitties snuggling together!
Replying to @rifs99 at least Lovey is always down to cuddle
For more kitten content, check out @pearlsragdolls!
Do you have kitten fever? With an estimated 7.6 million animals entering America’s shelters every year, fostering is important because it helps reduce overcrowding in shelters and opens up space for other animals to be saved. It also helps prepare animals for adoption by giving them a chance to live in a home where they can fully express their personality, work to overcome fears, or recover from trauma.
Having foster kittens around is hard work, but it is so rewarding and very fun! It is something that will keep you up at night and steal time out of your day. But, you won’t regret a second of it! As a foster parent, you will be loving, raising, and caring for the kittens so that they can grow up and find their forever homes.
- A Mama Cat and Kitten’s Beautiful Lifelong Bond [Video]
- Very Last Tiny Black Kitten Left in Shelter Finds Foster Home!
- 5 Reasons Not to Ask Santa for a Puppy or Kitten This Holiday Season
- Emotional Reunion Between Dog and Two Kittens Goes Viral on TikTok
- Senior Cat Finally Gets Adopted After Watching Family After Family Choose Kittens Over Her
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!