A random dog has gone viral on TikTok after joining a school track race and running alongside the athletes. The video posted by @moesleemah_abrahams quickly racked up over 450,000 views.
😂🥺 #tiktoksa #fyp #athleticsday
The TikTok was shared by a South African high school teacher and shows a random dog joining the competition alongside high school students.
“This is so cute 😂dopamine boost,” one user commented.
Dogs have a natural instinct to run and hunt, which is why they are often referred to as “man’s best running partner.” Running gives our furry friends both physical and mental stimulation, as well as a way to release energy. Tunning with their human companion allows dogs to bond and strengthen the human-animal relationship.
Check out these super helpful 8 Enriching and Fun Games to Play with Your Dog!
Animals Are My Favorite People Tee By Tiny Rescue: Animal Collection
- Mother Dog Rushes to Rescue Puppy Trapped Under Rubble in Turkey [Video]
- PETA Calls for Retirement of Churchill Dog to Demote Dog Breeding
- Senior Dog Gets Zoomies For the First Time Since Friend Died
- Snuggling, Grooming, Playing Together: Dog and Cat’s Adorable Friendship Goes Viral
- Man Refusing to Let Friend’s Service Dog into His House Sparks Major Criticism Online
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!