This golden retriever named Tula loves being dried off with a towel by her human and does an adorable hop because of how excited she is.
Tula stomps #goldenretriever #nalastomp #mom #dog
@morgiepb posted a video of Tula on her TikTok of her adorable hops. Some have compared Tula to the famous Nala, who is a dog that went viral on TikTok for her hilarious ‘Nala Stomps’. Just like Nala, when Tula gets her back rubbed, she starts to stomp her back legs to show just how much she is enjoying it.
Bentley told Newsweek,
“She isn’t the biggest fan of bath time but is obviously a huge fan of getting dried off! She knows the drill when the towel comes out and is basically a giant wiggle worm the entire time.
“When I start scratching her back that’s when she starts doing those crazy hops.”
The video was captioned Tula stomps which references the well-known video of Nala who does the Nala Stomp that racked up over 61 million views.
More Nala stomps for your viewing pleasure. When she gets really excited she jumps with both legs. I’ll try to get some of those on video!
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Viral TikTok: New Sweet Golden Retriever Mom Tries Not to Crush Her Newborn Babies
- Golden Retriever Pup Goes Viral for WWE-Like ‘Choke Slam’ on Her Rottweiler Friend
- Golden Retriever Goes Viral on TikTok After Becoming Jealous of Human’s Newborn Baby
- Man and His Golden Retriever Save Two Dogs Stuck in Frozen Lake
- Stolen Golden Retriever, Atlas, Reunited with Family!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!