Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
I’ll transport him anywhere in the USA. I’m starting an initiative called project HAVEN where I will cover the cost of transporting to get more dogs adopted and he’s my first pup. Link in bio to adopt him. Reference #668747 and give it a few days as he’s still on hold. He came in through the night drop and is about 3. Will need to be neutered before adoption. Bear with me and @animalfriendsofthevalley in Wildomar CA as this is something new we’re trying. With some patience and love he’ll be the best family member ever! German Shepherds are such amazing dogs ❤️🤙 #germanshepherd #dogs #dogrescue #adopt
When Rocky was working with the dog, he noticed a few things. He noticed that the pup was attached to the door, which told Rocky that he just wanted to escape.
However, he still noticed that the dog was showing signs of interest in receiving affection. He gave him some rubs, and the pup was timid but was open to the love.
Replying to @momma_wolf0206 He’s going home for the holidays! Thank you to everyone that shared, commented and even offered to adopt him. The biggest thanks goes to @animalfriendsofthevalley for saving him and finding him a home. I will pass along any updates S they come in. Now let’s go help more dogs 🐶🤙 #germanshepherd #dogsofinstagram #dogrescue
While we cannot change the horrific treatment that many animals have already endured in the past, we can give animals a voice and hold perpetrators accountable for crimes in the present and the future. Many animal abusers are not held accountable by the law, which feeds into this horrific cycle of abuse. You can sign this petition to demand all states make all animal abuse a felony.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Investigation Reveals Convicted Animal Abuser as Key Player in Scotland’s Cruel Dog Fighting Cult
- Woman Rescues Abused Dog and Creates Candle Business in His Name to Help Other Neglected Dogs
- Petition: Investigate Animal Abuser Who Left Her Dogs To Die
- Dog Suffers Heartbreaking Abuse with Both Paws Screwed into Doorframe
- Michigan Dog Gets Another Shot at Life After She Chewed Off Leg to Escape from Abuse
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!