Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A dog named Jackie has gone viral on TikTok for hilariously backing away slowly to avoid the impending bath time.
I could be wrong #bathtime
The video, shared by @Welldamnjackie199 shows Jackie standing by the bathroom door while her owner asks her if she is ready for a bath. Jackie looks at her cautiously and maintains eye contact while slowly, paw by paw, backs away from the bathroom before leaving all together.
The video, captioned “Something tells me she doesn’t wanna take a bath,” has already reached over 1.1 million views and comments from TikTokers who thought it was hilarious.
“Thats ok… you go ahead without me 😳“ one user commented.
“Actually..you know what… i think im in the wrong house😅” another said.
“My apologies I think I’m in the wrong meeting.” an user added:
Jackie is quite that hilarious little pup! Check out @Welldamnjackie199 for more adorable content!
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Is Your Dog Pressing His Head Against a Wall? Find Out Why It’s Not Funny at All
- Funny Cat Vs. Dog Battles
- Silly Dogs Attempting to Communicate in Funny Ways
- Head-Scratching Issues in a Multi-Dog Home: The Funny and the Challenging
- Woman Uses Her Dog’s Favorite Words on Phone and His Reaction is Priceless! [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!