Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A pair of pups playing in the freezing snow with eachother has gone viral on TikTok, with users gushing over the adorable friendship.
@goose_the_bully posted a video that blew up on TikTok of two dogs playing in the snow. The dogs, a bulldog named Goose, and his Husky friend, are playing around in the snow. Goose lays down in the snow, and his Husky friend helps out by giving him pushes to roll him down the hill.
The Husky pushes his snout on the bulldog, who uses the momentum to roll himself down the hill. The video of the two playing in the snow is so adorable, and TikTok thinks so too. The video has already racked up over five million views.
“I can’t stop watching this!” one user commented.
““No, TUCK then roll, Tuck, TUCK!”” another said.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Beautiful Unlikely Friendship Between Felicity the Sheep and Yoda the Llama [Video]
- Rescued Cow and Goose Share a Precious Friendship That Will Make Your Day [Video]
- This Friendship Between a Rescued Cow and Pig Will Make Your Day [Video]
- Messy and Audi: Two Pups Form Adorable Friendship Doting at Each Other From Across the Street
- Puppy and Parrot’s Friendship Goes Viral
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!