One Green Planet is a platform for the growing compassionate and eco-conscious generation. With over 6 million monthly visitors, we are the fastest growing (and largest!) independent digital media startup focused on sustainable food, animal welfare, environmental protection, and cruelty-free/green living. If that’s not enough, we also just happen to be the biggest vegan/plant-based food and recipe site on the Internet.
Perks of Working at One Green Planet: Endless stress-busting sessions with Goji the dog, our Chief Happiness Officer. Other benefits include competitive pay, healthcare, free vegan snacks and fun times every day!
About The Role
- Develop and execute overall affiliate strategy.
- Increase the number and quality of affiliates through affiliate networks/platforms and direct relationships.
- Day-to-day account management, focusing on building and cultivating strong, trusted relationships including negotiating and managing all contracts and commission structures.
- Create engaging new and custom content to increase affiliate-driven revenue.
- Work closely with the editorial, product and sales teams to increase the value of our affiliate partnerships.
- 3+ years experience with performance marketing execution.
- Experience working with affiliate platforms like Shareasale, Commission Junction, Skimlinks, LinkShare, Impact Radius, etc.
- Ability to think creatively, structure ambiguous problems, and synthesize analyses to generate insights and actionable plans.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- A demonstrated passion for and/or previous experience in the natural/organic/sustainable/green products industry.
- Send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you are specifically interested in working for One Green Planet
- What is your salary expectation for this role?
- Candidates must be based in New York City/Tri-State Area.