Zucchini, carrots, and green beans come together to create this energizing, veggie-centric savory pie. Zucchini is used as a binding of sorts and the pie is given some nice texture thanks to millet and pumpkin seeds. These are a colorful and wholesome addition to any dinner.
Zucchini Millet Pie [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3/4 cup millet
- 1/4 cup olives
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 cup fresh green beans
- A handful of pumpkin seeds
- Salt, to taste
- Spices of your choice (optional)
- 3 tablespoons flax flour
- Wash the millet.
- Grate the zucchini and then using your hands, drain as much water out as you can.
- Grate the carrot.
- Wash and chop the green beans into medium-sized pieces.
- Mix all ingredients together by hand or with a food processor until combined.
- Divide the mixture into pie moulds and bake at 356°F with a fan for about 40-45 minutes.