Yum yum yum! Healthy and delicious! Try this creamy lasagna, its so easy to make!
Raw Zucchini Tomato Lasagna With Cashew Herb Cheese [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Lasagna:
- 1 zucchini
- 5 tomatoes
- Olive oil, Himalayan salt, black pepper and coriander
- 1 cup spinach leaves
For the Cashew Herb Cheese:
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup water (more or less, as needed)
- Dash of turmeric, paprika, and coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 garlic clove
- To marinate the zucchini and tomatoes: slice the zuke into thin strips on a mandolin, and chop the tomatoes. Rub them in oil and spices and put in the dehydrator for 1-3 hours, or in the oven at the lowest temperature.
- To make the cheese: blend everything until smooth and very thick.
- To assemble: layer slices of tomato, zucchini and spinach with cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro and coriander.