This versatile celeriac root roast is a worthy centerpiece for any dinner table! It's perfectly partnered with rich risotto, creamy mushrooms, sautéed greens, or a cashew sauce. The possibilities are endless!
Whole Roasted Celeriac With Herbs, Olive Oil, and Sea Salt [Vegan]
This Recipe is :
- 1 large celeriac – thoroughly washed
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh rosemary, thyme, or sage (pick your favorite)
- A generous drizzle of olive oil
- A few generous pinches of sea salt
- Turn the oven to 375°F
- Carefully wash the celeriac and place it on a double folded large piece of foil (enough to wrap around the entire root). Thoroughly coat it with the olive oil, the herbs, and the salt before wrapping it in the foil and placing it in the oven. Roast for approximately two hours, until tender throughout.
- Slice it and serve with your favorite sides.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS