This recipe is just a handful of ingredients, effortless, great for entertaining, gifts, or just to splurge! It can be made into whatever shape you like, the middle isn’t overly sweet, perfect for autumn. If you’re looking for a delicious fall chocolate concept or to manifest your love for all things pumpkin, you have to try this vegan white chocolate pumpkin peanut butter cup!
White Chocolate Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups [Vegan, Grain-Free]
9, large cups
To Make the Cups:
- 2 cups vegan white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
To Make the Filling:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- Melt coconut oil in the microwave. Pour over the chocolate chips. Combine.
- Place in the microwave for 10-second intervals, stirring in-between until fully melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the bottoms of silicone muffin tins.
- Place in the fridge for 5 minutes to cool.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the filling.
- Place 1 tbsp in the middle of the cup trying to avoid spreading it all the way to the edges.
- Pour melted chocolate over the tops and chill again for 20 minutes.
- Keep in the refrigerator unless serving.