These are the perfect savory, bite-sized appetizer or grab-n-go snack. All of the ingredients come together easily in one bowl and then bake in a muffin pan until they are slightly golden on the outside and tender on the inside. You can use any mixture of vegetables, so experiment and discover your favorite flavor combo!
Veggie Loaf Bites [Vegan]
- 1 15-ounce can kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 6 tablespoons instant oats
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line muffin tin with liners or spray with non-stick spray.
- Mash beans with a fork or potato masher in large mixing bowl.
- Add all ingredients except oats, and stir.
- Add oats, and stir some more.
- Spoon the mixture into a muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Adapted from The Happy Herbivore.