Yogurt is such a convenient breakfast food. You scoop it out into a bowl, add some toppings, and voilà, breakfast is done! That early morning laziness is exactly why this vegan cashew yogurt came into life. I wanted the easy appeal of yogurt for breakfast while still maintaining that creaminess that comes with it. Add the warming cinnamon and the sweet vanilla and a delicious breakfast is served!
Vanilla Cinnamon Cashew Yogurt [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked for at least 4 hours
- Scant 1 cup water
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- Drain and rinse the cashews and add to a blender with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high until completely smooth, about five minutes depending on how strong your blender is.
- Once nice and creamy, add to bowls and either chill until ready to eat or add the toppings and eat immediately!