Give the gift of food this Valentine's day! Whip up these little Valentine's day hearts and share a sweet treat with the people you love!
Valentine’s White Chocolate Hearts [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 2 1/2-ounces cashew butter
- 2 1/2-ounces cocoa butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground vanilla bean
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried raspberries, strawberries, or nuts (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Press the chocolate into a suitable form. Sprinkle with freeze-dried raspberries, blueberries, or nuts (optional).
- Put the form in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours (or into the freezer for 45-60).
- White Chocolate