These wraps are amazingly easy to make and off-the-hook tasty. It’s actually uncanny how much this dish indeed tastes like tuna, but it is completely fish-free! Walnuts and celery are there for bulk and texture, while kalamata olives and seaweed add that uncanny, fishy umami flavor. Enjoy these in any kind of wrap — you just can't lose.
UnTuna Wraps [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw walnuts
- 2 celery stalks, chopped coarsely
- 4 tablespoons sea weed or sea veggies
- 1 cup kalmata olives. pitted
- 2 tablespoons relish with amino acids
- In a food processor, pulse the walnuts until mealy in texture.
- Add the celery, sea veggies and olives. Process again for 30 seconds.
- Add the relish and process for 15 seconds.
- Spread on romaine leaves, wrap in a collard green, or spread on your favorite bread. We love hemp bread and gluten-free millet varieties.
EXPLORE MORE VEGAN RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS