These wraps are full of healthy vegetables (cauliflower, cabbage, avocado), fiber, probiotics (coconut yogurt), antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory spices (all hail turmeric). The ingredients are affordable and not hard to find (Grab a tandoori spice mix if you don't have the spices I use instead already). These wraps are also gluten-free, grain-free, vegan, paleo, soy-free, nut-free and rockin'. Just sayin'.
Tandoori Cauliflower Wraps [Vegan]
This Recipe is :
Crispy Cauliflower Bites:
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, chopped up into florets
- 1 cup vegan coconut milk yogurt
- 2 tbsp neutral tasting oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Black pepper
- Pinch pink salt
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1-2 tbsp maple or rice syrup or coconut nectar
- A few dashes hot sauce or 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 ripe avocado, flesh of
- Pinch pink salt
- a few dashes red hot
- 3-4 Savoy cabbage leaves, washed and patted dry
- Cooked tandoori cauliflower
- Avocado smash
- Red Hot or Hot Mango Chutney
- Coconut milk yogurt
- Arrange on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and roast in 430F oven until crisp.
- Whisk all sauce ingredients together. Set aside while cauliflower cooks. When cauliflower is crisp, remove from oven and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add sauce and toss to coat. Scrape back onto parchment paper and spread out evenly. Turn oven up to broil and cook until everything gets sticky but not burnt. Remove from oven.
- Mash together the avocado ingredients.
- Divide your avocado mash between the cabbage leaves evenly. Then top with equal amounts of the tandoori cauliflower. Add a dollop of coconut yogurt to each wrap and a dash of red hot or chutney. Enjoy!