Everyone loves fries, but everyone absolutely adores sweet potato fries! And when you dip these sweet potato fries in the creamy, flavorful, slightly tangy chipotle lime mayo, you will fall in love!
Sweet Potato Fries with Chipotle Lime Mayo [Vegan]
For the Sweet Potato Fries:
- 2 large sweet potatoes or 3-4 medium
- 1-2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For the Chipotle Lime Mayo:
- 1/2 cup mayo of your choice
- zest of one lime
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1-2 chipotle peppers (reserve the rest for another time)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Wash and scrub sweet potatoes well. No need to peel. Cut into thin strips and lay on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Toss with oil and salt and bake for 25-30 minutes stirring them half way through. For crispier potatoes bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all ingredients for sauce in food processor and puree until fully incorporated.