This veggie sushi roll is themed green because it's got avocado, zucchini, and cucumber as its filling. It tastes aaaaamaazzzinng, so you should make it immediately. Now. Do it... why are you still here?
The Green Sushi Roll [Vegan]
- 3 nori sheets
- 2 cups cooked rice (or use sprouts instead of rice to make it raw)
- 1 tablespoon peeled ginger root
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 zucchini
- Slice the zucchini on a mandolin into thin noodles.
- Slice the avocado, ginger, and cucumber thinly.
- Evenly spread the rice onto the nori sheets and then layer on the plants; roll it up and have a party!