This yogurt is cashew-based, and super easy to whip up; all you have to do is blend and freeze. Use it on top of granola, as a dip for different fruits and crackers, or just eat it up by the spoonful.
Super Easy Cashew Yogurt [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Transfer to a container with a lid, close the lid let it eat at room temperature for 4 hours.
- Put it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with fruits.