This recipe is about to be your new pantry staple. Pair it with almond milk or make it into overnight oats!
Sunflower Muesli [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 3 cups old-fashioned, gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Dash cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup flax meal or hemp seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with all-natural cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, coconut, and maple syrup. Evenly spread on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, stir and bake for an additional 5 minutes or just until oats are slightly golden.
- Remove from oven, let cool and stir in raisins and flax meal.
Store in an air-tight container for up to 3 months.