This is a fantastic quick, small-batch treat when you want a mildly sweet treat. Nut allergies don't have to be a pain when you have sunflower butter! It's creamy, dense, rich, and can give any delectable treat a nutty flavor. Fudge is so dense that you'll only need a few bites to satisfy a sweet tooth. If you want more, go for it: love yourself so much that you bathe in this fudge. Do whatever! Chocolatey, nutty, and sweet, this fudge is the bomb.
Sunflower Butter Chocolate Chip Fudge [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/3 cup creamy sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Liquid stevia, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons vegan mini chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, cream the coconut oil with a hand blender until smooth. The coconut oil may melt at this point due to the beater.
- Beat in the sunflower seed butter, vanilla, and stevia (if using) until creamy.
- Line a small, square pan with parchment, waxed paper, or plastic wrap.
- Pour the SunButter/oil mixture into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until the fudge begins to set up. Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips on top and return to the refrigerator until the fudge has completely set up.
- This melts quickly, so keep stored in the refrigerator.